The Secret To Betting On Fantan Is Super Standard

Trang Chủ » The Secret To Betting On Fantan Is Super Standard

If you are a fan of online casino games, don’t miss the extremely attractive Fantan betting boxes with very high winning rates for players. This game has been around for a long time, dating back 2000 years and to this day is known to people around the world. Not only does it bring exciting and exciting games, betting bets based on luck and excitement also receive a lot of attention. Join Jilievo to learn about each betting box in detail and the secret to playing Fantan extremely accurately from experts and professional bettors.

What is Fantan betting?

What is Fantan betting?

First, we will learn about Fantan – an extremely simple, easy-to-win betting game. The dealer will have a lot of buttons on the table and a large lid used to mix the buttons, this lid is transparent. Next, the Dealer will use a small, closed lid to randomly take a small number of buttons. Then, the Dealer will use a counting stick to pick up 4 buttons at a time, lined up horizontally in front of him for all players to watch. The last remaining pick is the button number 1, 2, 3 or 4, corresponding to the bets.

The game is run by a real Dealer, all operations are manual so you can rest assured about the transparency it brings. Fantan betting gives players a lot of choices, you can play safely with a low winning rate, a chance of winning up to 75% or be more adventurous with a chance of winning 25% and a much higher winning rate. much.

Some types of Fantan bets

Some types of Fantan bets

Let’s find out in detail the winning chances and payout rates of each bet in this extremely attractive online casino game.

Fan Betting

The player betting on Fan is betting that the number of remaining buttons will be 1 of 4 numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 corresponding to 1 Fan, 2 Fan, 3 Fan, 4 Fan. The probability of winning for this type of bet is 25% for each bet, the percentage of money the player can receive when predicting correctly is 2.85. If you guess incorrectly, you will lose all your bets. According to the law, you can bet on as many Fans as you like, but according to experts, you should only bet on 1 or 2 doors to avoid losing capital.

For example: The player bets $10 on 2 Fan, the situations that can happen when the Dealer counts the button are as follows:

  • The result is that the number of remaining buttons is 2: The player will win the amount = 10 x 2.85 = $2.85, so you will receive $10 in initial bet and $28.5 in winning bet, total is $38.5.
  • Result of the remaining number of buttons being 1, 3 or 4: The player will lose the entire bet = $10.

Kwok Bet

Players bet on Fantan for 2 numbers, if only 1 of those 2 numbers is returned, you will win. This method has a higher chance of winning money than betting on Nim, so it is understandable that the winning rate will decrease. However, if the result is the remaining 2 numbers, you will lose all your initial bet.

Xem Thêm  Hướng Dẫn Cách Chơi Bài Phỏm - Bí Quyết Và Chiến Thuật Hiệu Quả

The bets for players to choose from are: Set 1 – 2, Set 1 – 3, Set 1 – 4, Set 2 – 3, Set 2 – 4, Set 3 – 4. The probability of winning is 50% and the winning rate is when winning is 0.95, so you can choose according to your prediction.

For example: The player bets $10 on set 1 – 2, the situations that can happen when the Dealer counts the buttons are as follows:

  • The result is that the number of remaining buttons is 1 or 2: The player will win the amount = 10 x 0.95 = 9.5$, so you will receive 10$ of the initial bet and 9.5$ of the winning bet, a total of 19.5$.
  • The result is that the number of remaining buttons is 3 or 4: The player will lose the entire bet = $10.

Betting RUSSIA

Another very popular bet at Fantan game is NGA betting with the bonus rate received when predicting correctly not too high but very safe. Accordingly, the player will bet on a sequence of 3 numbers, in which the first 2 numbers are correct, you win the bet and receive a bonus at a rate of 0.475. If it comes to the 3rd number in the sequence, the bet is tied and the player’s bet will be refunded. In case of the remaining number, you lose the bet and lose all your money.

The bets for players are: Set 1 – 2 – 3, Set 1 – 2 – 4, Set 1 – 3 – 2, Set 1 – 3 – 4, Set 1 – 4 – 2, Set 1 – 4 – 3, set 2 – 3 – 1, set 2 – 3 – 4, set 2 – 4 – 1, set 2 – 4 – 3, set 3 – 4 – 1, set 3 – 4 – 2.

For example: The player bets $10 on set 1 – 2 – 3. Situations that can occur when the Dealer counts the buttons are as follows:

  • Result of the number of remaining buttons being 1 or 2: The player will win the amount = 10 x 0.475 = $4.75, so you will receive $10 in initial bet and $4.75 in winning bet, total is $14.75.
  • The result is that the number of remaining buttons is 3: The bet is tied, the player will receive a refund of $10 of the original bet.
  • The result is that the number of remaining buttons is 4: The player will lose the entire bet = $10.

SSH Betting

This is the safest Fantan bet with an extremely high win rate for players with a 75% chance. Because the bet is quite easy to play, the amount of money members receive when guessing correctly is also smaller at a rate of 0.32. The player will bet on 3 numbers. If the result is 1 of the 3 numbers, the bettor will immediately receive a bonus according to the corresponding ratio. If the result is that the remaining number is not in the door, you will lose your entire bet.

The bets for players are: 1 – 2 – 3, 1 – 2 – 4, 2 – 3 – 4.

Xem Thêm  Top 5 Nhà Cái Nổ Hũ Uy Tín Nhất 2023

For example: The player bets $10 on set 1 – 2 – 3. Situations that can occur when the Dealer counts the buttons are as follows:

  • The result is that the number of remaining buttons is 1 – 2 or 3: The player will win the amount = 10 x 0.32 = 3.2$, so you will receive 10$ of the initial bet and 3.2$ of the winning bet, a total of 13.2$ .
  • The result is that the number of remaining buttons is 4: The player will lose the entire bet = $10.

3 tips for betting on Fantan from experts

3 tips for betting on Fantan from experts

Learning experiences and tips from previous players is very important because they have had a long time of experience and participated in many bets. The following are some experiences summarized by Fantan betting experts, readers are invited to refer to them.

Understand the rules of the game

Although this game has been around for a long time, it is still quite strange bettors. It was only when reputable bookmakers added Fantan to their game portfolio that it began to explode and players learned about this extremely attractive game. That’s why many bettors do not clearly understand the rules. Some bookmakers have used a new form of playing with cards called Super Fantan instead of the traditional way of counting buttons that takes a lot of time.

In the new way of playing, the dealer will give the banker and player 3 cards each, for a total of 6 cards. Then, we will add the total value of all 6 cards and divide by 4. The remainder of this calculation is the result of the bet. The betting options in the Super Fantan game have not changed compared to the traditional way of playing above, you can refer to them.

Increase the total bet for each round

After each losing bet, you should increase your bet compared to the first sale to get your capital back. This game has a high winning rate so you can rest assured that you will get back all your lost money. Some playing ratios that players can refer to and choose the appropriate way to play are as follows: 1 – 2 – 4 – 8 (the next game is double the previous game), 1 – 3 – 2 – 4 (play jump ball to increase chance of winning for yourself), 1 – 3 – 2 – 6 (safe ratio to recover capital and increase chances of winning), 1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 (next game will set the amount bet equal to the sum of the first two games).

Play at the reputable Fantan betting house

The last and most important note is that players need to find a reputable bookmaker to register an account and participate in Fantan betting. Because the online betting market is very chaotic with thousands of fraudulent websites appearing, impersonating reputable bookmakers. You need to be cautious and choose carefully to avoid encountering a fraudulent unit and losing money.

Jilievo is a legal online betting playground, licensed to operate with a casino lobby connected to the world’s leading game providers. You will experience top-notch graphics and absolute security.

With the above information, players surely know what Fantan betting is, how to play and what betting options there are to choose from. Hopefully, from the experience passed down by professional bettors, you will have many opportunities to win when betting at Jilievo bookmaker.

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *

Telegram Zalo
Tắt [X]